If your trip is scheduled in April
, and we still have not contacted you, please urgently contact us by e-mail
or via Facebook messenger
for faster communication. We will take all measures to satisfy your request, regardless of whether your flights are canceled or not.
For anyone traveling in May or later
, we recommend you wait for official airline decisions on travel during this period. We plan to contact you in early April, as at the moment all restrictions are associated with flights until April 30, 2020.
Today, we successfully manage to help all travelers in March and April.
There are some simple steps to prevent Coronavirus COVID-19 infection:
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds at a time with warm water and soap;
- Don't touch your face, eyes, nose, or mouth when your hands are dirty;
- Keep any objects you touch a lot clean. Use disinfectants on objects like phones, computers, utensils, and door handles;
- Avoid close contact with people suffering from acute respiratory infections;
- Do not take antivirals or antibiotics, unless prescribed by a doctor;
- Pets do not spread the new coronavirus COVID-19.
- Products with the MADE IN CHINA label and packages received from China are not dangerous;
- Use a mask only if you believe you are ill or if you are providing assistance to people who are ill;